The Sentencing Commission of Washington, D.C. is pleased to announce our Guidelines training calendar for November-December, 2018. These training sessions are designed to help primary users of the D.C. Voluntary Sentencing Guidelines use and apply the Guidelines.
What follows is a list of upcoming training sessions with title, date, time, and a brief explanation of what the training sessions will cover. Please share this information with everyone in your agency/organization.
Training sessions will be limited to 20 participants.
TO REGISTER FOR ANY PARTICULAR TRAINING, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW THE EVENT DESCRIPTION. YOU WILL NEED TO ENTER THE FOLLOWING PASSWORD IN ORDER TO ACCESS THE REGISTRATION PAGE: voluntaryguidelines
Unless otherwise indicated, all training sessions will take place at 441 4th St. NW, Suite 430S.
If you have any questions, please contact Kara Dansky, the Commission’s General Counsel, at [email protected] or (202) 727-7934.
- Basic Voluntary Sentencing Guidelines Training 101
- Scoring Out-of-District Offenses Training
- Voluntary Sentencing Guidelines Refresher Training
- Lapse and Revival Rules Training
- Split Sentencing Training
- Scoring Prior Adjudications and Misdemeanors Training
- Handling Accessory and Attempt Charges Training